27 May Using CBD Oil for Periodic Anxiety, Stress, & Irritability: So you Feel Like the Best You
Using CBD Oil for Periodic Anxiety, Stress, & Irritability: So you Feel Like the Best You
When people talk about the pain-relieving effects of CBD, they’re usually talking about physical pain like soreness, inflammation, and aching joints. However, the same CBD that helps people with chronic pain may also help people suffering from anxiety. It is not a replacement for pharmaceuticals, but if you’ve found that traditional medication doesn’t work for you, maybe it’s time to give CBD or Oil and Capsules, topicals, or edibles a try.
How Does CBD Treat Anxiety?
When people smoke medical marijuana, they’re typically not smoking it for the THC. Instead, medical marijuana strains are rich in CBD that has a variety of pain-relieving properties. CBD can relieve physical ailments like pain, nausea, and inflammation as well as mental health conditions like depression and anxiety. CBD can also make it easier to sleep at night and help you awake feeling refreshed the next morning, which can result in reduced anxiety levels
At BluPeak Botanics, our products are made with love from 100% pure CBD hemp extract. You’ll get all the relaxation and pain relief without the psychoactive effects of THC. At most, our products contain up to 0.3% THC, the legal limit in the USA.
How Do You Use CBD for Anxiety?
If you’re using CBD for anxiety, you won’t want to skip the topicals like salves, creams, and massage oils. These products treat localized pain in specific areas plus, they can relax your body and help you sleep.
Additionally, you can use a digestible product that provides fast anxiety relief. Here’s how you can use the products that we sell at BluPeak Botanics:
- Tinctures: To use a CBD tincture, simply remove the dropper from the bottle and place a droplet or two under your tongue. The CBD will be immediately absorbed into your bloodstream, giving you fast-acting anxiety relief. This product is recommended for people who suffer from panic attacks.
- Soft gels: If you don’t need immediate relief, take a soft gel to enjoy a more relaxed state of mind. The CBD will activate once your system has digested the capsules. This option is great for people who don’t like the taste of CBD or tinctures.
- Edibles: Pick up one of our edibles like Indulgent Chocolates, if you want to enjoy a snack along with your dose of CBD. Unlike cannabis edibles, our CBD-infused treats won’t get you high. Instead, they’ll provide feelings of relaxation and well-being at the end of a long day.
How Do You Figure Out the Right Dose?
Since you’re not getting a prescription from a doctor, you’ll have to figure out the dose that works for you. Dosages can vary according to your specific needs and the type of CBD product that you choose. You won’t overdose on CBD, but start with small doses and gradually add more until you start experiencing relief from your anxiety.
If you’re using CBD tinctures, place a drop or two under your tongue and see how you feel. Tinctures give you almost immediate relief, so you should be able to tell right away if you need more or if you’ve found the right dose. However, more CBD isn’t always better: some people experience more anxiety relief when they take a few drops of CBD tincture instead of a full dropper.
If you take edibles or soft gels, wait a few hours to see if they take effect. Keep in mind that you’ll need to wait for the edibles or soft gels to digest before you start experiencing the health benefits of CBD. Try starting with a single capsule or a piece of edible and see how you feel as the day goes on.
What Are the Benefits of Using CBD?
Everyone reacts to CBD differently. Some people feel instant relief after using a tincture, while others feel more calm and relaxed throughout the day. Here’s what you might experience if you use CBD to treat your anxiety:
- Instant feeling of relief, that Ahhhhh…
- Fewer racing thoughts
- Feelings of calm and well-being
- Less irritability
- Full body relaxation can help you get a good night’s sleep
- Relief from physical pain that causes anxiety and irritability
- Quick relief from panic attacks
Where Can You Buy CBD Products?
BluPeak Botanics sells a wide range of high-quality pure hemp CBD products that can treat anxiety, improve mood, help get quality sleep, and other common health issues. Shop from our selection of tinctures, massage oils, bath salts, edibles, soft gels, and salves. We’re always adding new products, so keep checking back!